Add to Calendar
VIP Doors: 4pm // GA Doors: 5pm
Oregon's premier distilled spirits tasting festival! Sample from more than 120 spirits from 25 Oregon distilleries and bites from 5 amazing chefs. Learn to make a new cocktail and find a new favorite local spirit!
21+ Only. No Minors.
- Fee includes: 2 vendor passes, table and OLCC SED fees.
- Distillery must submit SED to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, we will submit to the City of Portland and OLCC on your behalf.
-Distillery provides own linens, signs, tasting cups and everything associated with pouring.
- Distillery must have SED to participate.
- Distilleries must sample, no more than .5 oz per taste, distilleries can sell bottles and small cocktails. Will call service will be available for bottle sales.
Non-Distillery Vendor Registration:
- Fee includes: 2 vendor passes and table. Vendor is responsible for linens and associated sampling or sales.
- VIP ticket includes early entry to the event (4pm), a commemorative glass, entry to the event, 2 cocktail tickets, a small glencairn glass and small plates from the chefs, and tastes from the distillers.
- GA ticket includes a commemorative glass, entry to the event, small plates from the chefs and tastes from the distillers.
831 SE Salmon St