Add to Calendar
VIP Doors: 4pm // GA Doors: 5pm
Oregon's premier distilled spirits tasting festival! Sample from more than 120 spirits from 30+ Oregon distilleries and bites from 5 amazing chefs. Learn to make a new cocktail and find a new favorite local spirit!
21+ Only. No Minors.
- VIP ticket includes early entry to the event (4pm), a commemorative glass, entry to the event, 2 cocktail tickets, a small glencairn glass and small plates from the chefs, and tastes from the distillers.
- GA ticket includes a commemorative glass, entry to the event, small plates from the chefs and tastes from the distillers.
- Fee includes: 2 vendor passes, table and OLCC SED fees.
- Distillery must submit SED to email@example.com by February 1, we will submit to the City of Portland and OLCC on your behalf.
-Distillery provides own linens, signs, tasting cups and everything associated with pouring.
- Distillery must have SED to participate.
- Distilleries must sample, no more than .5 oz per taste, distilleries can sell bottles and small cocktails. Will call service will be available for bottle sales.
Non-Distillery Vendor Registration:
- Fee includes: 2 vendor passes and table. Vendor is responsible for linens and associated sampling or sales.
Abiqua Spirit Distillery
Bull Run Distillery
New Basin Distilling
New Deal Distillery
Oregon Spirit Distillers
Pilot House Distilling
Rose City Distilling
Two Birds Ice Cream
The Walter Collective
Wild Roots Spirits
Ye Old Grog Distillery
Shine Distillery & Grill
Xport - Michael Bensen
The Bitter Housewife
For Bitter For Worse
High Desert Botanicals
Portland Soda Co.
831 SE Salmon St